LARGE FORMAT LAMINATION AVAILABLE IN GLOSS OR MATT FINISH
Lamination is the process used for protecting printed material through applying a film of plastic directly to the printed matter. The film acts as a barrier and protects the media from damage and also tearing. Printed media that have also been laminated is waterproof, tear-proof and resistant to UV rays.
Our finishing department has several laminators ranging from 54" up to 64" with hot and cold rollers to cater for a variety of different laminate films. We highly recommend lamination on products that will be exposed to the elements, or may be placed in areas where they are likely to be handled, or may require cleaning. (*Construction hoarding)
We also stock a range of specialist laminate films which are used in conjunction with our vehicle wrapping vinyl's and are designed to be conformable to heating, stretching and fitting around concave shapes.
Our anti slip floor laminates are all fully compliant to be used within a range of public places an ideal product for the events and exhibition industry
- Anti-slip lamination for specialist floor graphics *Anti Slip Compliant
- Gloss, satin, textured and matt lamination for a range of visual finishes
- Anti-graffiti lamination for print protection against vandalism and added UV protection
- Flatbed mounting of graphics to larger panels
- Drywipe lamination for projects where dry wipe pens are needed - Ideal for visual boards
*Please note we only laminate products that we have printed in-house for our clients*
NEED TO SPECIFY A PARTICULAR LAMINATION FOR YOUR PRINT JOB?
GOT A PROJECT IN MIND TALK TO US TODAY LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN
+44 (0) 207 183 2909 | email@example.com