SELF ADHESIVE VINYL (SAV) - MONOMERIC
WORKING OUT THE COST OF YOUR PRINT
We have created the example below to make it easier for you to work out and understand how to price a job easily and quickly.
PURCHASING YOUR PRINT BY THE SQUARE METRE METHOD
- Take the length (2130mm) and times this by the width (1235mm)
- Convert millimetres to meters to work out size need - 2.130 x 1.235 = 2.630
- Round this of to the nearest square metre which in this example equates to 3
- Insert 3 into the size box
- Add to cart and your total will be generated
*WE RECOMMEND YOU MAKE BEST USE OF THE SQUARE METRE AREA YOU ARE PURCHASING AS THIS ENSURE YOUR PURCHASE IS THE MOST ECONOMICAL*
PURCHASING YOUR PRINT BY THE CUSTOM SET MEASUREMENTS METHOD
- Select the custom size option from the 'Order By' drop down
- Select the vinyl type your want your artwork printing on
- Enter your desired sizes in the width and length input boxes
- Select quantity required and add to cart
LAMINATION & WHITE BACKED VINYL
Lamination is the process used for protecting printed material through applying a film of plastic directly into the printed matter. The film acts as a barrier and protects the media from damage and also tearing. Printed media that has been laminated is waterproof, tear proof and resistant to UV rays.
We offer lamination in either a gloss or matt finish, for clear vinyl we offer a reverse mirror printing option and a white backed vinyl lamination service. This is an ideal option for anyone wishing to create graphics to display on the inside of glass that are visible from the outside.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ABOVE PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE PURCHASED IF YOU HAVE A TRADE ACCOUNT*