What is CNC routing?
A CNC router is a numerically controlled tool that shapes, cuts, mills and drills a range of materials such as wood, plastics, polycarbonates, Foam PVC and certain metals. The cutting files are designed using a CAD program on a computer and then cut automatically using the router to produce a finished product. The use of Computer Aided Design allows the manufacturing of complex and intricate designs to please the desire of all clients.
- Bespoke Shaping
- Drilling & Engraving
CNC Signage Cutting Services
- Signage Trays (Dibond, ACM trays made in any size, specification and colour)
- Flat Cut Signage Letters (Letters cut from a range of material such as plastics, woods, metal etc)
- Signage Blanks (Supply of sign blanks, cut to size and ready to use in a variety of materials)
- Built Ups Letters (3d Letters made from a range of material; plastics. woods, metals etc)
- Bespoke Signage Fabrication (We welcome a challenge, contact us if you need to discuss bespoke fabrication or something a bit unusual.
Our CNC machine can cut the following materials
- Acrylic- Perspex, Plexiglas etc.
- Foam PVC- Forrex, Foamalux, Foamex etc.
- Aluminium composite sheet- Dibond, Reynobond, Alupanel etc.
- Solid aluminium sheet in a range of guages
- Brass sheet
- Copper sheet
- Stainless steel
- Mild steel
- Medium density fibreboard (MDF) plain and laminated
- Carving foams
- Fibreglass sheets
- Engineering grade plastics
- Light grade stainless steel
CNC Machine Facilities
With the latest in cutting edge technology from AXYZ our 6000 series CNC machine with automatic 8 tool selection and a cutting size of 3m x 2m there is not much we can't achieve on our machine.
Our professional level CAD software means we can more than just output a shape to our CNC machine we are able to produce fantastic results and cater for a wide range of CNC router services. Although the bulk of our work is CNC signs related that's not to say we can't handle those weird and wacky bespoke projects.
We work closely with a number of other sign makers and design agencies around the country often turning their ideas into a feasible end product.
Our trade service is designed and aimed at individuals who want to offer CNC as an additional branch to their services.
We also offer a complete signage manufacturing service, where we make your complete sign for you from the visual and designs you provide us. If you wish to find out more about our CNC trade services please feel free to get in touch. (*Trade only)