ADVISOR ABOARD STREET SIGN PAVEMENT SIGN A-BOARD
- Double-sided poster display in a wide range of sizes
- Front opening aluminium snapframes with round corners for safety (32mm profile)
- Anti-glare poster covers with high UV resilience
- Galvanised steel back panels and hinged locking arms for optimum weight and stability
- Available in silver anodised or black powder coated finishes from stock
- Custom sizes and colours available made to order (minimum order quantity: 50)
- ‘Fold-flat’ design – easy to move and store
- Single or double-sided frame for indoor or outdoor use
|Description||Hardware Dimensions||Weight (Kg)||Graphic Dimension|
|Advisor A-Frame - A2||463 x 910 x 700||9.5||450 x 600|
|Advisor A-Frame 20”x 30”||551 x 910 x 700||10.5||500 x 750|
|Advisor A-Frame - A1||637 x 1110 x 800||12.00||600 x 850|
|Advisor A-Frame—B1||805mm x 1200mm x 850mm||13.00||700 x 1000|
|Advisor A-Frame A1 - Highline Plus||
Frame - 637mm x 1110mm x 800mm
Top - 637mm x 210mm
Poster - 600 x 850
Logo Top - 600 x 180
We offer an additional poster printing service for all our A-boards, posters are printed on a 440gsm PVC material ensuring your posters are completely waterproof, fade resistant (3 years in direct sunlight) and off course wipe clean. The prices below include a set of two posters one for each side.
Art Work Guidelines
Artwork Guidelines (For Product Pages)
In order to produce your artwork accurately, please ensure you take a moment to read the following requirements. For a detailed set of instructions, please see the instructions on the relevant product page.
WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING FILE FORMATS:
- JPG/JPEG (High Resolution Only)
- AI – (Saved as CS5 or below)
- EPS – (Saved as CS5 or below)
- TIFF (Flattened)
- PSD (Adobe Photoshop - Layers Flattened)
SUPPLYING YOUR ARTWORK TO US:
- All fonts MUST be outlined or converted to curves or shapes.
- All images MUST be embedded and not linked.
- Supplied in CMYK mode *NO RGB or Spot Colours*.
- Supplied with a 5mm bleed (When 100% scaled).
- Crops marks MUST be included.
- If sending a PDF with multiple files please be sure to separate these into individual pages and save as individual files. (Do not send combined PDF’s).
- If your artwork is colour sensitive be sure to provide us with a colour reference so we can ensure your artwork is best colour matched.
- If you require white back vinyl lamination on clear printed vinyl please ensure your artwork is supplied in reverse mirror format.
- Artwork files can be uploaded alongside your order above.
EMAILING ARTWORK OR FILE TRANSFER:
If you are planning on sending us your files via email or using your own file transfer software like 'wetransfer' please ensure all files are sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org any other emails addresses for artwork will be ignored and could delay your order
CUSTOM CONTOUR CUT:
If you order includes custom contour cutting please be sure to add a separate layer to your file with the contour cut line stroke set at 0.25pt and supplied in the following CYMK colour - C:0% M:100% Y:0% K:0%. When supplying artwork for contour cutting please be sure to provide your artwork with a 3mm bleed to avoid any white edges showing.
FILES NOT ACCEPTED:
- DOC/DOCX (Microsoft Word)
- PUB (Microsoft Publisher)
- XLS/XLSX (Microsoft Excel)
- SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic)
- CDR (Corel Draw)
- INDD (Adobe Indesign)
- QXP (Quark Xpress)
NEED FURTHER ADVICE? NO PROBLEM - PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM ON 0207 183 2909 OR USE OUR LIVE HELP CHAT CLIENT WHICH CAN BE FOUND FLOATING ON THE LOWER LEFT OF EACH PAGE