ACM ALUMINIUM COMPOSITE DIBOND BOARDS
Aluminium Composite Printing from Kushy Face
Why choose aluminium composite?
Aluminium composite board has excellent printing properties making it ideal for flatbed UV printing, photo mounting, and laminating. It excellent print-ability makes it suitable for indoor and outdoor usage. Often referred to as dibond printing, can be print and cut, routerd and shaped using our state of the art CNC routing machine.
Features & benefits of aluminium composite boards
- Long expectancy
- 100% recyclable
- Fire resistant conforming to a class '0' rating (BS476 - when framed)
- Rigid and light weight
- Light weight on 3.00kg per sq m
How is aluminium composite printing used?
A versatile material with a black or white polyethylene core makes it an excellent choice for signs being used externally
- Ideal for folding, shaping and bending - Allowing some creative solutions (CNC routing & cutting)
- Temperature resistant from -55°C to plus 85°C
- Resistant to a range of environmental conditions
- Lightweight, strong and robust
Composite sheet sizes available
- A variety of colours available up to a size of 1500mm x 3000mm
- We can print and fabricate up to a maximum size of 3000mm x 2000mm
- Limited colours available at 3000mm x 2000mm
- Available in a 3mm thickness