Posted on February 10 2015
In order to produce your artwork accurately, please ensure you take a moment to read the following requirements. For a detailed set of instructions please see the instructions on the relevant product page
We accept the following file formats
- JPG/JPEG (High Resolution Only)
- AI – (Saved as CS5 or below)
- EPS – (Saved as CS5 or below)
- TIFF (Flattened)
- PSD (Adobe Photoshop - Layers Flattened)
Supplying your artwork to us:
- All fonts must be outlined or converted to curves or shapes
- All images must be embedded and not linked
- Supplied in CMYK mode *No RGB or Spot Colours
- Supplied with a 5mm bleed (When 100% scaled)
- Crops marks must be included
- If sending a PDF with multiple files please be sure to separate these into individual pages and save as individual files.(Do not send combined PDF’s)
Sending us your files
Just choose the product, your options and follow the instructions on the product page.
Files not accepted
- DOC/DOCX (Microsoft Word)
- PUB (Microsoft Publisher)
- XLS/XLSX (Microsoft Excel)
- SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic)
- CDR (Corel Draw)
- INDD (Adobe Indesign)
- QXP (Quark Xpress)
Problem with your artwork or files
If for any reason we cannot use the files you have provided, we will advice you of this and request from you how you would like to proceed.
Clients are reminded that ordered size will always take precedence over the actual file size. This is due to the simple fact that our clients provide us with files in a variety of scales.
Please note our service is very automated and we can not be held responsible if artwork supplied in an extremely low quality results in unsuitable output. We try to make every effort to spot these issues but clients are reminded that the detailed instruction above must be followed to ensure high quality output results. If unexpected results have been received and this is deemed to be an artwork issue we can not be held responsible for this.
Need further advice?
If you require further advice or assistance please do not hesitate to contact a member of our team on 0800 048 2757 or use our live help chat client which can be found hovering on the lower right of each page